Stainless Steel Manufacturer | Salem Tube | Greenville PA
Stainless Steel Manufacturer
When you choose Salem Tube as your stainless steel manufacturer, you get access to an extensive range of stainless steel grades, forms, finishes, gauges, lengths and widths.
By now, you understand that stainless steel is used by many different industries for many different applications. But do you truly know why? There are many different benefits to using stainless steel. Here are a just a few:
- Corrosion Resistance – A low-alloyed grade is corrosion-resistant in a water or open-air environment. A high-alloyed grade is corrosion-resistant in most alkaline or acidic solutions as well as chlorine bearing environments. This makes a higher alloyed grade particularly useful in process plants and industrial facilities.
- Fire & Heat Resistance – High chromium and nickel-alloyed grades are incredibly resilient at high temperatures where they resist scaling and maintain full strength.
- Aesthetics – Stainless steel has an easy-to-maintain bright surface that conveys a very trendy and modern look.
- Hygiene – Stainless steel is easy to clean; making it so popular in places like restrooms, kitchens, food processing plants, or hospitals where hygiene is a priority.
- Ease of Fabrication – With advances in modern steel making, it’s now just as easy to cut weld, form, machine and fabricate stainless steel as it is traditional steel.
- Strength/Weight Advantage – Austenitic grades can be significantly hardened and strengthened by cold-working alone. The high-strength duplex grades have less material thickness compared to conventional grade, which considerably cuts costs. The aviation industry makes full use of this strength/weight advantage.
- Long Term Value – Stainless steel is long-lasting. Once you factor in this extended life cycle, you’ll see that stainless steel is the least expensive option when it comes to materials
Get a Quote
Salem Tube, located on 10-acres in Greenville, PA, was established 40 years ago. We are now a global stainless steel manufacturer producing high-quality products right here in the U.S. If you’d like to learn more about our stainless steel tubing, pipes, sheets, bars, plates, and coils, contact us today at 724-646-4301 to tell us your needs and obtain a quote.